N/S This kid is going into 9th grade. (1 Viewer)

You must have made them stand in piles of cow crap when they were kids.
No they just were big athletic guys. It sure came in handy having them around after I lost my leg. They picked me up and carried me into the house like I was a rag doll. I have 2 step children so my step daughter had some nervous guys when they met my sons for the first time.

We had a kid like that in HS. I don't think he played Pop Warner though because when he was a freshman he didn't even go to JV As a sophomore all 5'8 215 junior of me as beat him out for varsity spot at DT :) He had problems being slow off the ball. Next year as a junior though he started really coming into his own, and starting being able to use his size/strength. Pretty sure he got a athletic scholarship offer from Penn State, but took an academic scholarship instead.

My God. He looks like a grown man surrounded by children in the game film.

If I had to guy up against him (in 8th grade!?), I'd just hang up my cleats.

Looks like he's related to Zion.

Having raised 2 boys with the oldest being 6’4” and 245 pounds and the youngest 6’5” and 285 I’ve had more than a few $300 grocery bills for a week.
I've got 2 boys also....6'2" and 6'4" and both hovering in the 230-260lb range. Our grocery bills were routinely $1200-$1500 per month for a family of 5!

When they moved out, we could afford things....new cars, new TVs, vacations, etc... They lamented "why didn't you do these things while we lived at home? we would've liked to drive a BMW! we would've liked to vacation in Bermuda!"

And our response.....it took every dollar we had to FEED you! The things you see are what we have SAVED in grocery money!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom