This loss is on the offensive line [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Might be the worst game I've ever seen Armstead have. Atlanta's D line just collapsed the pocket and was in Drew's face all day.
Could have helped them by running tge ball more.

Terrible game plan and play calling.

Payton mailed it or reverted to 2014.

Brees sacked 6 times, and hit another 10....

They played like garbage today...

Falcons doubled their sack total in one game...

Edit:
didn't see the other thread...

Coming off a bye , peat getting hurt that was like 3 sacks right there and MOST IMPORTANTLY we ran the ball 11 times and passed 45 times that’s leaving your line and offense predictable to your arch rival whose also coming off a bye not smart

They just got beat. Over and over. By a D that had a grand total of seven sacks the entire season coming in.

I just hope this game turns out to be a wake up call to the team and they start to dominate again until we win the Super Bowl. This loss should be the equivalent of when Charlie Murphy said the basketball game with Prince would be the shirts against the blouses. Saints are Prince and need to have taken offense to what just happened.

Atlanta beat us in every phase of the game today. There is no two ways about it. It will be the only thing they have to hang their hat on and they hate us enough to get up for that one game.

Considering how well the line played up till this point I'd have to assume today was just an anomaly unless you want to believe that the guy that just started calling defensive plays uncovered some weakness that no other team found in our 1st 8 games

They found that whoever is playing left guard is a turnstile. Just rush everyone through his gap. Peat, Clapp. Doesn’t matter. Free sacks to be had.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom