This loss was devastating. Heres why: (1 Viewer)

Tough loss? Yes..devastating loss? No....we caught a team thats peaking a little too early (in my opinion), kinda like we did last yr

Murray obviously had the hot hand, but for some reason Payton kept feeding Kamara for losses.

Even after a fumble! That’s automatic dog house for Payton. But for some strange reason.....

Ehhh.

We also exposed and shredded their their top ranked defense.

That alone can help any remaining teams on the 49ers regular season schedule and the playoffs.
According to Niners fans, their defense had an "off day". LMAO. Sure, an off day for the biggest game of their season so far. Ok.

By that logic, I guess the Saints defense did too. ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

According to Niners fans, their defense had an "off day". LMAO. Sure, an off day for the biggest game of their season so far. Ok.

Pretty much. The excuses from them are comical.

We trail SF by 2 now with them having the tiebreaker. Have to focus on the 2nd BYE and getting our guys healthy.

After an 11 day rest this is what we get? This was so, so painful to watch.

Not using Murray enough

Defense shat the bed, especially in the first half. The backfield was non-existent

2pt conversions lost us the game as well.

Kamara is definitely not the same. What the hell happened? How did he regress so bad?

Refs gifted the niners that entire drive starting with the phantom hold and culminating with the phantom helmet to helmet hit.

Cook getting concussed early on spelled the doom for the game.

Take a deep breath and come in from the ledge dude!!:rolleyes:

I agree with everyone saying Payton should have stuck with Murray. Still, the offense was exceptional for the most part. Maybe he will soon realize Murray is currently the better back and give him more touches. No knock on Kamara.. the dude still isn’t 100%.

At the end of the day, the defense just had a horrible day. It looked like 2012 out there. Guys lost, getting burned, and flat out sucking. This one’s on them. Now let’s hope they rebound and that our offense keeps playing like this. Not sure why both sides can never play great simultaneously.

Heres why, they officially lost their starting center for the season. Dee Ford will not be back for the regular season. Sherman is lost for a minimum of two games. Their starting DT D J Jones has a high ankle sprain and is week to week their starting nickle back is concussed.
We lost but won. Without Sherman their already weak secondary is wrecked. They lost depth on the DL and a key rotational pass rush option. And the heart and leader of their OL is gone.
Injuries stink, especially for them...

Both Ds had off days that's why 94 total points were scored. Doesn't take a genious to figure that out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom