This loss was the worst, record wise, for any team since 1986 (1 Viewer)

Why do we always have to set dubious records? Even during a good season. It’s ingrained in our franchises’ DNA

Yep. Tampa's and Cleveland 2.0's first wins, worst regular season choke ever against SF in 1980, and Flipper Anderson's 336 receiving yard performance immediately come to mind. At least we're no longer on the hook for Walter Payton setting the career rushing yardage mark or the most sacks by a single player in a game thanks to Emmitt Smith and Derrick Thomas respectively. Throw in Carney missed PAT following the River City Relay, too, just for good measure.

It felt like an epic loss. Hard to watch. Embarrassing. Lackluster. I'm sure that's been said already today. Let's see what happens next week. If we have a similar performance against Tampa than I'll be concerned. One game either way does not make a season. Green Bay looked awful against the Chargers last week. They rebounded this week.

Yeah, pretty sure we were all aware this was a historic butt kicking.

It was embarrassing and the players and the coaches should be embarrassed.

IIRC, the ‘94 SF 49’ers had their arse’s handed to them (at home): 40-8

They went on to win the SB.

That last sentence is all I care to see from our Saints this season.

:gosaints:

Guys kill the Superbowl talk. We ain't winning Nathan if we don't figure something out on defense and at guard. Will Clapp should be cut for how many times he got beat on the line. The only people who stood out to me was Brees and Thomas and Harris. That's it! Even AK didn't do much. On another note Jared Cook is finally starting to come around. TQS made absolutely great catch but the verdict is still out on him.

GO RIGHT AHEAD AND PUT YOUR FAILCON EMOJIS UP BUT DONT BE BLIND ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ON SUNDAY IN OUR HOUSE.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom