This loss was the worst, record wise, for any team since 1986 (1 Viewer)

They stated a similar stat during the game, but I have to question how big the sample size is for this. Since we are talking about teams that are 7-1/1-7, that means that we are eliminating the first half of the season. Currently, there are around 5 teams that are 1-7 or worse, and around 5 teams that are 7-1 are better. Mathematically, the odds that one team from each group would be scheduled to play each other this week AND be playing at the team with the better record's stadium seems fairly low.

I'd love to see how many games were played between 1986 and 2019 that met that criteria.

Last edited:
Guys kill the Superbowl talk. We ain't winning Nathan if we don't figure something out on defense and at guard. Will Clapp should be cut for how many times he got beat on the line. The only people who stood out to me was Brees and Thomas and Harris. That's it! Even AK didn't do much. On another note Jared Cook is finally starting to come around. TQS made absolutely great catch but the verdict is still out on him.

GO RIGHT AHEAD AND PUT YOUR FAILCON EMOJIS UP BUT DONT BE BLIND ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ON SUNDAY IN OUR HOUSE.
Don't post pictures of any crow eatin' once we win the championship game ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom