This needed to happen for change to occur (1 Viewer)

I'm kinda dissappointed that the fans in the crowd didn't do much of anything afterwards. There's times to act all nice n sweet, pretending you've got "class" n then there's times when u gotta just let natural reactions flow when you've been royally screwed over. Hell if i were there i would've @least found things to throw on the field

I'm kinda dissappointed that the fans in the crowd didn't do much of anything afterwards. There's times to act all nice n sweet, pretending you've got "class" n then there's times when u gotta just let natural reactions flow when you've been royally screwed over. Hell if i were there i would've @least found things to throw on the field
I was there in section 127. There were plenty beer cans getting thrown on the field.

I was there in section 127. There were plenty beer cans getting thrown on the field.
I was at the game i will say it was the first time ive ever witnessed such outrage at the superdome. People were throwing anything and everything at the field.. everyone was cursing i was very shocked people didnt storm the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom