This non call in the Lions vs Eagles game (1 Viewer)

Reminiscent of Peters ripping off Smith’s helmet and not getting flagged. Terrible officiating around the league.

HD and high quality instant replay are the new reality - fans expect the rules to be enforced. The league is going to have to evolve to a full-time VAR in real time - as part of the crew.

Continuing to refuse the new reality only makes it harder.

HD and high quality instant replay are the new reality - fans expect the rules to be enforced. The league is going to have to evolve to a full-time VAR in real time - as part of the crew.

Continuing to refuse the new reality only makes it harder.

Especially when it’s something that egregious on the ball carrier, or last week, right in front of the ball carrier. Where ya looking, refs?

What w the s almost as bad was the 3 offensive pass interference calls on the Eagles. I mean didntvthese guys ever see Roddy White play???

All I see is a website for lady rings.

It’s an ad overlay. You should be able to close out of it. I see a “skip ad” option. The video plays after I click that.

It’s an ad overlay. You should be able to close out of it. I see a “skip ad” option. The video plays after I click that.
When I click on it, it goes to here. No video, no skip as option. Just a ring website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom