This one is on Payton and the Refs (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Had to get cutesy with the Hill call when our running game was already very successful all night. Then come out and pass pass pass....when they could've continued the run game and eaten up the clock. But instead just went 3 and out. And don't even get me started on the refs. There were at least 5 bad calls that either went against us or were not called when they should have. Some pretty crucial calls too.

Had to get cutesy with the Hill call when our running game was already very successful all night. Then come out and pass pass pass....when they could've continued the run game and eaten up the clock. But instead just went 3 and out. And don't even get me started on the refs. There were at least 5 bad calls that either went against us or were not called when they should have. Some pretty crucial calls too.
Refs yes but not Payton.

The horse collar was ridiculous....there were at least three more. I agree about the Hill call. Brees was starting to really feel it and then boom. He's off the field. Would rather have just run Latavious.

I give the refs a D for their performance tonight.

Saw some encouraging things on defense but saw some concerning things also.

The offense just doesn’t look right. The receivers seem lost and are getting very little separation.

I’ll sleep ok on the hill fumble. Statically, he was due for that play. It happens especially with the timing of it. Sucked all the momentum and game winning drive opportunity out of the building.

It is totally flummoxing to see Coach Payton almost entirely abandon the traditional running game when it's going well. If it's a close game in the late 3rd quarter or beyond, you can almost guarantee the passing bonanza is coming.
The running game stunk after Peat got hurt. I know most on this board hate Peat but it was very noticeable.

My biggest complaint was the WR screen call to Kamara. I HATE WR screens, to begin with. They seem to have an extremely low success rate. And this one was incredibly predictable with Kamara split out with two guys lined up in front on him.

Down by 10

Under 3min to go, gotta score and fast.

Saints run a 3yard curl/out route....

Either SP has absolutely no faith in Brees or he is the worst coach in football.

Which is it?

The running game stunk after Peat got hurt. I know most on this board hate Peat but it was very noticeable.

Dude give it up. Your boy is out with yet another injury. Everyone in here called it except you.

Dude give it up. Your boy is out with yet another injury. Everyone in here called it except you.

Dude do you even understand the game of football. I know your opinions are off but I had more hope for you.

Look at the stats for the running game first half vs the second half but since youre blind you probable won't.

Dude do you even understand the game of football. I know your opinions are off but I had more hope for you.

Look at the stats for the running game first half vs the second half but since youre blind you probable won't.

They gave us the Goodell clown reaction in here just for your posts

According to NewOrleansSaints.com Murray and Kamara combined for 94 yards on 12 carries in the first half. They ended with 18 carries for 116 which means in the second half they had 22 yards on 6 carries.

What was the difference? Peat but don't let the facts ruin a stupid argument.

According to NewOrleansSaints.com Murray and Kamara combined for 94 yards on 12 carries in the first half. They ended with 18 carries for 116 which means in the second half they had 22 yards on 6 carries.

What was the difference? Peat but don't let the facts ruin a stupid argument.

Well let's see...they ran twice as many run plays in the first half. It's pretty simple math.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom