This one is on Payton and the Refs (1 Viewer)

Josh Hill came across and whiffed on the block on 55. Ran right by him. Taysom was indecisive because guy got on him so quick.

Well let's see...they ran twice as many run plays in the first half. It's pretty simple math.
And obviously you can't do simple math. They went from averaging almost 8 yards a carry to less than 4. I'll buy you a calculator if you would like to learn basic math.

And obviously you can't do simple math. They went from averaging almost 8 yards a carry to less than 4. I'll buy you a calculator if you would like to learn basic math.

So on the "How long will Peat be out again" board...should I put you down for $50?

It is totally flummoxing to see Coach Payton almost entirely abandon the traditional running game when it's going well. If it's a close game in the late 3rd quarter or beyond, you can almost guarantee the passing bonanza is coming.
Man, I gotta give you 3 thumbs up for your correct use of flummoxing in a sentence! Excellent job!!

Had to get cutesy with the Hill call when our running game was already very successful all night. Then come out and pass pass pass....when they could've continued the run game and eaten up the clock. But instead just went 3 and out. And don't even get me started on the refs. There were at least 5 bad calls that either went against us or were not called when they should have. Some pretty crucial calls too.
You’re partially right. Payton needs to take Brees out, but not for Taysom. Jameis Winston is the only legit qb left on the team and it shows. Brees can’t throw deep anymore (yes I know I’ve argued against that this entire time but hey this is the truth) and Taysom isn’t a real qb. Jameis is our only chance rn, sad to say. Doubt Payton or Brees have the humility to do what’s right for the team.

You’re partially right. Payton needs to take Brees out, but not for Taysom. Jameis Winston is the only legit an left on the team and it shows. Brees can’t throw deep anymore (yes I know I’ve argued against that this entire time but hey this is the truth) and Taysom isn’t a real qb. Jameis is our only chance.m, sad to say. Doubt Payton or Brees have the humility to do what’s right for the team.

Brees threw for 3 TDs, no INTs, and was like 80%. This is not on him.

It is totally flummoxing to see Coach Payton almost entirely abandon the traditional running game when it's going well. If it's a close game in the late 3rd quarter or beyond, you can almost guarantee the passing bonanza is coming.
He was trying to get his boy, Brees, back in the zone. Unfortunately the only zone in Brees future is the twilight zone.

The refs were bad but we have to go into games at this point expecting no favors from them.

We still had a chance to take the lead after the big 4th down stop and Taysom fumbles. Then we throw three passes no longer than 3 yards the next route. I put this game on Payton.

But I put it on our defense and offense too. No one is exempt from blame. Whole team needs to step up. You would think going toe to toe with a great GB team would have morale better but after the ugly 2nd half vs Tampa, the ugly game vs Vegas, and tonight, we need to clean up some stuff FAST or we are looking at 7-9/9-7.

Brees threw for 3 TDs, no INTs, and was like 80%. This is not on him.
You obviously don’t understand the intricacies of football and strategy. There were many opportunities for Brees and Taysom for that matter to hurt the Packers deep and they couldn’t and didn’t. If you don’t have a deep threat qb in this NFL you are operating with a severe handicap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom