This picture makes me want to puke! (1 Viewer)

AAWWW ...Did widdle ol' Reggie make Urlacher mad on that touchdown in the championship game?
Not really, we dominated the Saints in the NFCC game. You also got dominated with Rex Grossman as the starting QB and again this year with Kyle Orton :_rofl:

Not really, we dominated the Saints in the NFCC game. You also got dominated with Rex Grossman as the starting QB and again this year with Kyle Orton :_rofl:

Your teams future is not good ... the Saints on the other hand...are on the rise!!
The Saints will have a better record than the Bears for a long time....

Dominated by Kyle Orton? I'll give you the NFCC (but it wasn't Grossman dominating, it was the D), but both teams bit hard in the last game of '07. Neither team was doing any dominating.

Actually .. time has already told.... Bush (even when playing injured) is such a versital weapon that it allows us to do so many things with the offense..... he is one of the few RBs in the league that can line up in the slot and draw a double team from the defense...
his #'s might not show it because teams focus on stopping him but the overall production by the offense is undoubtably better when Reggie Bush is on the feild...

To imply that you had some sort of knowledge or foresight that Bush is not going to be good is Ridiculous.... and to suggest that he is not worthy of a 1st round pick is nothing short of absurd.....
...bearsfanforever's posts are generally on the mark. He must be suffering from the flu, have a fever, and therefore be somewhat delusional. I'd like all my posts deleted from 2 weeks ago when I had the same malady and was rather incoherent and off-the-mark.

I'm good now:ezbill:

Why is an outsider (bearsfanforever) here in the first place?

This isn't the Bears forum. Plus this person wants to talk smack and trash a good saints player??

I don't get it?
He's been around since before the NFCC game last year. His posts are generally on the mark, and he has no history (as far as I remember) of trolling or seeking to stir things up. Everbody has the right to be wrong and, in this case, he's merely exercising his right:ezbill:

old paint, ever heard of anoka,class of 88 here, anyway back to the bust theme. robert will not be, reggie isn't, and sullivan was, although I thought he was a very good college player. a lot of good college players can't cut it in the NFL, former saints draft choices included.

Larry Johnson, Nnamdi Asomugha, Anquan Boldin, Lance Briggs, Bradie James, Asante Samuel, Dan Koppen, Hunter Hillenmeyer, Tully Banta-Cain, Terrence McGee, Jason Witten, Osi Umenyiora, Eugene Wilson, Charles Tillman, Nick Barnett, Dallas Clark, Willis McGahee and Calvin Pace .....Recognize these players? Any of these players could have been picked at either the #17 or #8 spot. So in all actuallity we could have had two of these layers. Now for the worst part.... The following layers were all available when we moved up to #6 but were gone by the #17 pick. Troy Polamalu, Ty Warren, Terrell Suggs, Kevin Williams, Jordan Gross, Marcus Trufant. Makes you wonder if any of these scouts know more than us amatuers. The draft is truly a hit or miss game. After looking at previous drafts I find it hard to believe that success can be had by building through the draft. Unless you can dominate the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds. The early second day picks to me seem to be pretty good football players compared to what they are paid. More important than building through the draft is bringing in the right Free Agents. If you miss on 1 or 2 big time FA you are in cap trouble. Lets hope this years draft looks nothing like 2003.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom