This picture makes me want to puke! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Its on espn.com in the NFL section on the front page

In 2003, the Saints wanted Georgia DT Johnathan Sullivan bad enough to trade the 17th and 18th-overall draft picks for Arizona's sixth slot. Sullivan lasted three seasons in the NFL.

Attachments

• nfl_a_sullivan_300.jpg
    nfl_a_sullivan_300.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 843
Yeah, that wasn't a good day to be a Saint fan. I was so ****** off that i questioned why am I a Saints fan? No wonder we have been losers for 30 + years of our existance.

Atleast he did see the field.

Its on espn.com in the NFL section on the front page

In 2003, the Saints wanted Georgia DT Johnathan Sullivan bad enough to trade the 17th and 18th-overall draft picks for Arizona's sixth slot. Sullivan lasted three seasons in the NFL.

And Reggie "Hollywood" Bush could even be a bigger mistake yet.

To be honest I saw that and almost fell out my chair. Im so scarred I nevere wan to trade up again.

bearsfanforever, you could not be more wrong. Regardless of how Reggie turns out drafting Reggie can not be viewed as a bad choice. At the time the selection of Reggie was made it was by all accounts the correct choice. At the time passing on Reggie would have been viewed a monumental mistake. On the other hand many (pro and amatuer draft gurus alike) thought the Sullivan trade up and selection was a bad deal and a reach.

You cannot measure a player's heart and desire to play hard once he receives a paycheck. The draft is littered with Sullivans -talented, but lacks a strong work ethic.

Keep that in mind as you watch this draft unfold... there will be many teams who draft yet another Jonathan Sullivan.

What you do with these mistakes and how soon you can correct them is the difference between winning organizations and losing ones.

bearsfanforever, you could not be more wrong. Regardless of how Reggie turns out drafting Reggie can not be viewed as a bad choice. At the time the selection of Reggie was made it was by all accounts the correct choice. At the time passing on Reggie would have been viewed a monumental mistake. On the other hand many (pro and amatuer draft gurus alike) thought the Sullivan trade up and selection was a bad deal and a reach.

It's just my opinion but I never thought Reggie was an every down back but a GOOD player. I just thought he should be a second/third round pickup. Anway, back on topic.

All teams make mistakes like Sullivan. Sometimes a player has great Physical ability and no desire or work ethic. We have a first round draft pick exactly like that.

It's just my opinion but I never thought Reggie was an every down back but a GOOD player. I just thought he should be a second/third round pickup. Anway, back on topic.

All teams make mistakes like Sullivan. Sometimes a player has great Physical ability and no desire or work ethic. We have a first round draft pick exactly like that.

you cant be serious... every other person in the WORLD had Bush as the #1 pick ... and you think he was a 2ond or 3rd ROUND pick.... you just lost a ton of credibility on these boards....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom