This picture makes me want to puke! (1 Viewer)

Did Sullivan work out at the combine? how did he do?. Now with NFLN you can pretty much see all the prospects on tv doing there thing-that would have been nice then.

You cannot measure a player's heart and desire to play hard once he receives a paycheck. The draft is littered with Sullivans -talented, but lacks a strong work ethic.

Keep that in mind as you watch this draft unfold... there will be many teams who draft yet another Jonathan Sullivan.

What you do with these mistakes and how soon you can correct them is the difference between winning organizations and losing ones.
Unfortunately, we Saints fans have seen history tend to repeat itself--Ricky Williams, Jonathan Sullivan. Neither worth anywhere near what we gave up for them. As a result, we tend to be a little gun shy when any draft trade rumors start.

Your point is well made that the draft is indeed littered with million-dollar talent but 10-cent heads.

you cant be serious... every other person in the WORLD had Bush as the #1 pick ... and you think he was a 2ond or 3rd ROUND pick.... you just lost a ton of credibility on these boards....

I basically got the same response during the draft from my fellow Bears fans as well. Everyone thought I was nuts and, like you, probably still think I am. However, time will tell.

and Curtis Enis

and Raashan Salaam

and any psot Neal Anderson replacing draft attempt
Makes me want to cry. We have a horrible track record at RB's and QB's. Actually lets just put the entire offense in the statement.

Why is an outsider (bearsfanforever) here in the first place?

This isn't the Bears forum. Plus this person wants to talk smack and trash a good saints player??

I don't get it?

I basically got the same response during the draft from my fellow Bears fans as well. Everyone thought I was nuts and, like you, probably still think I am. However, time will tell.

Actually .. time has already told.... Bush (even when playing injured) is such a versital weapon that it allows us to do so many things with the offense..... he is one of the few RBs in the league that can line up in the slot and draw a double team from the defense...
his #'s might not show it because teams focus on stopping him but the overall production by the offense is undoubtably better when Reggie Bush is on the feild...

To imply that you had some sort of knowledge or foresight that Bush is not going to be good is Ridiculous.... and to suggest that he is not worthy of a 1st round pick is nothing short of absurd.....

LMAO at Haz....he was so proud :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom