This says it all about M. Vick (1 Viewer)

I may be completely wrong but I don't think the WR's and other players care for Vick. The drops are just a lack of trying when your tired of the franchises baby always crying and blaming others. Not much different from Brooks and our receivers the last couple years. When your QB, who is supposed to be the leader doesn't take responsibility for his actions and is always blames the coaches and his teammate it gets old real quick. When Vick does have a good passing game I don't see the WR's getting any credit, it is all on Vick. The media has created him, he believes his own press reports.

I may be completely wrong but I don't think the WR's and other players care for Vick. The drops are just a lack of trying when your tired of the franchises baby always crying and blaming others. Not much different from Brooks and our receivers the last couple years. When your QB, who is supposed to be the leader doesn't take responsibility for his actions and is always blames the coaches and his teammate it gets old real quick. When Vick does have a good passing game I don't see the WR's getting any credit, it is all on Vick. The media has created him, he believes his own press reports.

VERY NICE POST!!

Actually, I thought this was kinda funny because I interpreted it as LSSpam saying that it went over his own head.

You guys are right though. It all comes down to the consumer. If we don't watch we don't buy. If we don't buy, they can't sell. If they can't sell, they can't profit.

No thats not what he meant. And what you said is exactly what I was saying. It all comes down to the fans in the end, no matter how you slice it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom