This season is OVER (SARCASM) (1 Viewer)

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys looked at the big picture?

Bears - 9-1
Giants - 6-3 (playing Jags tonight)
Seattle - 6-3 (playing Frisco tonight)
Cats - 6-4
Saints - 6-4
Dallas - 5-4 (playing Colts right now)
Philly - 5-5
Falcons - 5-5
49ers - 4-5 (playing Seattle tonight)
Rams - 4-6

Clearly, this season is over. We have no shot of making the playoffs or winning the division.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to beat Atlanta next week. Its a must win as far as I'm concerned. That is our season.

We have to beat Atlanta next week. Its a must win as far as I'm concerned. That is our season.

While a little exaggerated, I believe you are correct. We have arrived at our first true must-win of the season now. We have to beat Atlanta.

yeah were 6-4 with 6games to go we lost the game due to to's YEAH THIS SEASON IS OVER **** YOU HOMER!!!!!!!!!:cussing: :cussing:

No. Next week is not "our season." Let's say we lose and win the rest of our games...that would make us 11-5. I wish I had a dollar every time I see the phrase "This is a must-win game" the rest of the season.

No. Next week is not "our season." Let's say we lose and win the rest of our games...that would make us 11-5. I wish I had a dollar every time I see the phrase "This is a must-win game" the rest of the season.

If you can't win next week your not going to win out. Losing breeds losing. We have to turn it around or we'll lose so much momentum recovering will be a stretch. It is a must win. Especially as far as the division race goes.

While a little exaggerated, I believe you are correct. We have arrived at our first true must-win of the season now. We have to beat Atlanta.

Agreed. It's still possible to make the playoffs if they lose but it would be a huge morale deflation.

Have you guys looked at the big picture?

Bears - 9-1
Giants - 6-3 (playing Jags tonight)
Seattle - 6-3 (playing Frisco tonight)
Cats - 6-4
Saints - 6-4
Dallas - 5-4 (playing Colts right now)
Philly - 5-5
Falcons - 5-5
49ers - 4-5 (playing Seattle tonight)
Rams - 4-6

Clearly, this season is over. We have no shot of making the playoffs or winning the division.

Get a CLUE.
Show some CONFIDENCE.
Another AFC loss....AFC being the 3 most important letters in this post!

6-4 and our season is over? you (we) didnt even know we would be 6-4 this season, and if someone told us we would be we would take it, so stop with that ignorant negative talk, hell kinda fan packs it up because his team is 6-4!!!! 9-7 will get us in the playoffs, but like most fans i'm hoping for a 12-4 finish, but being realistic we are gonna drop atleast (hopefully) 3 games, so we just need to go 3-3 down the stretch, hopefully 4-2, thats not bad and with our remaining schedule its possible, we just need to learn how to protect the ball, and Bree's throwing 2 redzone td's wont happen again...but get a grip buddy, were 6-4!

Guys, Come on! Over! Please. We've got a lot more football to be played.

Yes, it is tougher than if we would have won one of the last two. But we've got ATL next week whose fans are calling for the firing of the Coach, QB, and everyone down to the ball boys.

at Atlanta
San Francisco
at Dallas
Washington
at NY Giants
Carolina

I see wins against Atl, SF, and Washington. Dallas can be beat. They are one TO freak out away from their season going down the drain. The giants are banged up, and Carolina, well that may just be the test.

I believe in this team, it's character, and Coach Payton to right the ship.

shut up with this season over crap...the season is just beginning and we will lose again and we will win again but one thing is for sure its going to be fun to watch this young team grow into a legit nfl dynasty over the next few years..playoffs this year...nfc champs next...superbowl in 3...but dont come here after a loss when we are still tied for the division lead with a team we play at home and say the season is over because it just gets people like me mad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom