This season is over. (1 Viewer)

i changed my post i miss typed it. Also bandwagon HA. You guys need to look at pitsburg. Yeah they are a good team but they turned the ball over a lot. We are losing to teams that define your strength. A win at pit or at home to ravens or the bengals shows we are winners but in fact we are losers. I am not a fair weather fan i just know this team is making bad decisionsagainst good teams showing maybe we arent there yet.

Our season isn't over. It is on life support. We are 1-3 over our last 4 games. Coach has got alot of work to do to get us back to playoff caliber football.

now we call the guy's fanhood into question? ease up a bit.

He's down on the squad and he's well within his rights to be. We've arguably beaten one good team all season.

There's six games left, we're tied for the division lead and lost only one NFC game. That's realism. Please don't flame me.

What he said. The season is not over. There's a lot of football left.

The defense needs to play better and the offense needs to protect the football better.

Let's not push the panic button yet.

We're going to start seeing a lot of people jumping off the bandwagon but that just means there's more room for us true fans.

As far as us losing 3 out of the last 4, they were all to AFC teams. Its just my opinion but I just feel like the AFC is far superior to the NFC and it showed in those 3 losses. I am starting to get a little worried about our defense but its not like we didn't know that our defense isn't that great.

Well, we will see in ATL. Our playoff hope are still very well alive at this point. If we bounce back against ATL, then we are still in good shape. This team needs to take care of the ball, period. It's time for Payton to start preaching..........

I never expected the team to be a playoff team this year. I don't care if they lose next week, if they just go back to looking like a well-coached, improving team. The frustrating thing isn't just that we lost, but that we now appear to be going backwards in our development.

No emotion post (meaning i am not posting this out of fustration). We might win 3 of our games remaining and back inot the playoffs but as of now we cant beat the good teams.

I am not disappointed in this team though. I knew as we all did the defense is terrible. Next year this defense will be fixed Edwards a shutdown cb. Its next year i am pumped for this is just a feel good season.

I am a realist so dont flame me but as of now this team cant win the big ones. turnover turnover ...etc.

No it's not. Get a hold of yourself. People were kidding themselves if they thought the Saints had a playoff caliber defense. The team is too reliant on their offense but that doesn't mean they can't manage to eek into the post season -- there are a lot of bad teams in the NFL.

The playoffs will be good experience for the team to build on for next season where they will hopefully address their secondary and ability to stop the run.

Forget about "kidding themselves" this offense has consistently stalled in our last 3 losses while giving up 13 turnovers.

We need to improve the OL so that we can consistently run the ball effectively and we need another WR.

Don't get me wrong the D needs improvement but what kills is looking at this O underachieve at critical junctures. I mean on the O the cubburd is full (- Brees, Bush, Horn, Colston, Brown) and yet when it comes game time it seems all we can scrounge up is some burnt cheese toast.

Last edited:
yea i know. The saints next year will be great payton will get it fixed. With thomas and craft there is no hope for us. We cant handle the deep threat. Steve smith ...plex burass...crumpler we will see what this team in made of for the last 6 games.

Come on! Cincy was supposed to be absolutely dominant this year... Their offense is ultra-explosive, couple that with 4 TOs (1 for a TD) and what do you expect?

Take away the TOs, and we most likely win this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom