This season was neither all bad, nor all good. But was 100% necessary. (1 Viewer)

Yes, but we have to draft players in the Draft we have, not the draft we want. This draft there is no real can't miss WRs/TEs worth going up and getting, so the value is in the 2nd round. But, if you want good DT/NT, you can't stray to far from the 1st or 2nd round. DT, and Edge rushers come off the board quickly. Taking a DT or edge rushers in the 1st round is a force multiplayer, as we have a DB crew thats picked off almost every QB we played, and the best D line coach in the biz. Look what the Patts did with their D last yr. That's what we want to do.
I agree but the frustrating thing is it looks like we will be out of the top 10 and that's where the game changers usually are.

I agree but the frustrating thing is it looks like we will be out of the top 10 and that's where the game changers usually are.
You make a very valid point. There are many ways to skin this cat. Those who want a WR at #1, have a point also. Both are very big needs for us. I think Sean and Ireland will go after the best DT, or WR with the #1 , and try to fill the other need in FA. We have done that in the past. Malcolm Brown's absence is going to weigh heavy on the 2nd half of this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom