This Sucks! (1 Viewer)

This is a true story. When I was on Urology rotation, a patient was admitted with massive lacerations to his penis. We discovered through history that a vacuum cleaner was the culprit. A young female classmate of mine, sheltered as the day was long, couldn't figure out how that could have happened. After we described the particulars, she explained she couldn't imagine the scenario because she owned an upright.

I actually had a dream that I hit a vacuum once while sitting in the front seat of my car. While I never could figure it out, I'm assuming it wasn't God's way of telling me to go to Egypt and warn their king about 7 years of feast followed by 7 years of famine. :shrug:

TPS

I actually had a dream that I hit a vacuum once while sitting in the front seat of my car. While I never could figure it out, I'm assuming it wasn't God's way of telling me to go to Egypt and warn their king about 7 years of feast followed by 7 years of famine. :shrug:

TPS

But if it was, how will you live with yourself knowing you could've spared thousands from insufferable death? :shrug:

>>But if it was, how will you live with yourself knowing you could've spared thousands from insufferable death? :shrug:

They got orecked. :covri:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom