This Sunday features the #2 Offense vs. the #6 Defense (1 Viewer)

Originally Posted by 26Deuce
Wow, never thought that we would have #6 defense and not have the #1 offense!

Yea, we're not number 1 cause we are a game down because of the bye. We still at the top after a game down. After all the byes it evens out.

I still say the Giants racked up those yards/points on offense against much inferior teams (except the Cowboys game), as well as allowing those few yards/points against those same inferior teams.

This will be proof as to which team is better. The Saints have faced some of the top defenses in the league, while the Giants have not.

Not only that, but I have found over the years that teams get tired of hearing about certain failures on their part. There's been much talk about how the Saints have not won a post-bye game since Payton's arrival. My guess is that the Saints are tired of hearing about it and will change that this year. Payton changed how he has done things for the bye week by allowing the players extra days off this time around. I say they reward his "gift" with a win to show him that he can do the same next year and they will be just as ready for the next game, if not more so.

I was wondering what our defensive ranking was.....nice!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

Originally Posted by 26Deuce
Wow, never thought that we would have #6 defense and not have the #1 offense!

Yea, we're not number 1 cause we are a game down because of the bye. We still at the top after a game down. After all the byes it evens out.

or you can go by yards per game

saints have
#3offense
#6 defense

this is the nfl and you are what your record indicates. These are 2 really good teams facing each other. But i give the edge to the saints and here is why:

1. The dome. Home field advantage is huge is this matchup. The folks in the dome will be going bonkers.

2. For some reason, payton owns the nfc east except for the skins. I can't figure that out but payton has beaten the cowboys, the giants (twice) and the eagles (thrice).

3. This isn't your daddy's saints team. This is teh most balanced saints' team that has ever graced the gridiron. Don't be mistaken, this is the number 1 offense. Just wait and see how the year plays out. We will beat the giants, dolphins and patriots and when the softer part of the schedule presents itself, the stats are gonna skyrocket.

4. The offense will have a healthy bell and thomas back along with bush. This run aspect will force the safeties to play up, opening cavernous holes and leaving the secondary on lonely islands to be exploited by meach, colston and dev. Oh and did i forget the lance should be back.

people are going to be surprised by how much better the saints are than the giants. saints win this by 17+ points and are 3 kneel-downs in a victory formation away from making it a 24+ victory.

QFT!! I think that I just sprained my elbow patting myself on the back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom