This team definitely has a weakness (1 Viewer)

BryanD

Gettin Closer
Reaction score
Coach Payton still does not know how to not call passes behind the line of scrimmage on short yardage downs. I am tired of seeing passes like this when we are moving the ball so well north and south.

I disagree, if your talking about the play I believe you are that was simply a great call by Buffalo that got Reggie off his (and Drews) timing.

I am worried about execution. Not looking good right now. Hope we come out strong after the half.:covri:

Switching your LT this much can't help with communication either...what happened after the first two drives, we moved the ball effortlessly....keep it up Defense, keep the pressure coming

we're ok............i'm anxious to see how we handle a close game for a change.......this will show the moxie of this team........

I don't think the Saints expected this much pressure from Buffalo, their definetly doing something the Saints didn't see much of during the week.

Execution is the key. We executed well on the first drive, result TD. We need to regain our composure. Defense has done well keeping them off of the board.

we're ok............i'm anxious to see how we handle a close game for a change.......this will show the moxie of this team........

Yes, a close away game, in less-than-ideal weather...these are the games that we have to win.

Folks, this is the NFL....games like this are going to happen.

We're on the road and these guys are not just going to lay down and give the game to us.

I want to see us win this type of game - that will show me something about the mental toughness of this team.

I am with you guys. We need to win the tough games to show we are for real.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom