This Team Has A Max Of Two More Wins In Them (1 Viewer)

St. Anger

Guaranteed A Red Thumb
Reaction score
This team, and with all fandom aside, has maybe two more wins at them. I see them beating Arizona and beating Tampa Bay. They will lose to Atlanta and they will lose to Tampa in Tampa. This team just isn't there yet. Next year will be much better.

They need to stop going to West Virginia! Three years equals three losing seasons. Stop going. Stay in New Orleans!

We can mathematically hope that they are still in the playoffs this year, but for all intents and purposes they are done. Even if they made the first round, they would get blown out to high heaven. These next four games are not only audition for the players currently on the team, but they are also an evaluation of the coaches for next year.

Look, I don't like it as much as the next fan but this season is over. The experts were correct. This team just wasn't going to be successful. We have to look to 2017 and hope for the best.

Now where is my beer?

We just need to identify our area of greatest need and attempt to address it in the offseason with a 35 year old heralded pro bowl vet on their last legs recovering from career threating injuries whose team made no attempt to resign them and a 4th round rookie out of a Canadian liberal arts school who was expected by experts to go undrafted but has good measurables, while utilizing our first rounder on a young receiver or left tackle and trading another young star at the same position for conditional picks.

I think we'll split with Tampa and beat an Atlanta team playing backups in week 17 having already clinched the division.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom