This team is not giving up (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It's clear this team is not giving up. They could have folded on defence and took the L but they continued to fight for us fans, for themselves, and for Drew Brees. If they aren't giving up we as fans shouldn't either! I'm very proud of this team even though things did not go our way the first couple games, we should have won the first 2 but we didn't, so all you can do is continue to grind and play hard and for each other. This win showed that in my eyes, they are playing for each other no doubt. We all wanted that win last week for the rebirth but everyone knows how bad drew wanted this game also and that defence didn't quit and got those turnovers. So proud of these boys I love my saints and can't wait to see what we will do after the bye to get healthy! Get back to 3-3 and anything can happen! Who dat baby! Let's show our support that we haven't given up on our boys!

It's clear this team is not giving up. They could have folded on defence and took the L but they continued to fight for us fans, for themselves, and for Drew Brees. If they aren't giving up we as fans shouldn't either! I'm very proud of this team even though things did not go our way the first couple games, we should have won the first 2 but we didn't, so all you can do is continue to grind and play hard and for each other. This win showed that in my eyes, they are playing for each other no doubt. We all wanted that win last week for the rebirth but everyone knows how bad drew wanted this game also and that defence didn't quit and got those turnovers. So proud of these boys I love my saints and can't wait to see what we will do after the bye to get healthy! Get back to 3-3 and anything can happen! Who dat baby! Let's show our support that we haven't given up on our boys!

And Tony Hills rallied the troops at halftime? Now that I wasn't expecting..

https://twitter.com/jkatzenstein/status/782743244090122240

So proud of these boys. Thoughts on rest of season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom