This team is on another level (1 Viewer)

Ragin Caucasian

Back in Black & Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have been a Saints fan for almost 30 years. I am optimistic every year, no matter what our personnel looks like. But I have never actually felt like we would win the Super Bowl. This team looks like a better version of the 49ers during their dynasty years.

Feels good, man.

They definitely got "it"......this team is on fire right now.

This team looks like a better version of the 49ers during their dynasty years.

Feels good, man.
Wow. Calm down. It's been two games, while I agree that they do look amazing...that's getting a TAD ahead of ourselves.

Yeah, yeah, its 2 games but Ive been watching the saints for a while and I cant ever remember feeling this positive after 2 games.

I have been a Saints fan for almost 30 years. I am optimistic every year, no matter what our personnel looks like. But I have never actually felt like we would win the Super Bowl. This team looks like a better version of the 49ers during their dynasty years.

Feels good, man.

EXACTLY my thoughts and feelings. Just change your 30 to 41 and it's perfect! ;)

There is definitely the feel that this team could be Superbowl bound....it is amazing what this O is capable of when they are all healthy.

This team is just impressive. I don't think anyone, anywhere, can stop this offense for 4 quarters. Blitz? Drew will kill you. Rely on mostly zone? Drew will shred you. He's hit his stride and we're witnessing the prime of one of great QBs of this generation. He's got weapons out the *** and there's not a way a defense can truly shut us down. I really do believe we're Superbowl bound.

This offense is a thing of beauty and that's a fact. Now, we have some support from the D and even ST (a punter who is a weapon and some good play by the gunners today). It makes me smile...:)

Feels good, man.
I've been a fan since 86. By far this is the best team we had since I was a fan.

I feel ya, bro. I'm loving it.
<script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Wow. Calm down. It's been two games, while I agree that they do look amazing...that's getting a TAD ahead of ourselves.

I'm telling you, we have been 2-0 before. But this is ALOT different. You can see the confidence on every players face. Gregg Williams defense is such a perfect compliment to this offense. Thank god there are no egos on this coaching staff, and they have a synergy that works together so well.

It's nice to start fast though! 2-0 is great to start a season. I won't get ahead of myself, but it makes things easy when you aren't trying to climb out of a hole!

Go Saints!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom