This team is on another level (1 Viewer)

I think we're great, but I don't want the team buying into what this thread is sellin'. We need to remain humble and hungry. The Bills and Jets are playing well. If we end up 4-0, I'll be drinking the koolaid.

Can't wait to see next weeks game live and in person!

Wow. Calm down. It's been two games, while I agree that they do look amazing...that's getting a TAD ahead of ourselves.

Its the coaches and players jobs to not get ahead of themselves. As a fan, you can get as optimistic or remain as pessimistic as you want to. Up to you. I'll choose to believe that the Black and Gold are going to the Super Bowl, with merit.

I have been a Saints fan for almost 30 years. I am optimistic every year, no matter what our personnel looks like. But I have never actually felt like we would win the Super Bowl. This team looks like a better version of the 49ers during their dynasty years.

Feels good, man.

There should be no more doubts as we completely shredded the #1 defense in the league! No one can stop this train! C'mon, there's plenty of room on this bandwagon. Even Reggie Bush got on track! This is the year! I can feel it!

I'll give you the main reasons we are a way more dangerous team:

Darren Sharper

Jabari Greer

Tracy Porter (healthy)

Gregg Williams

Mike Bell

A healthy Shockey

And next week hopefully we have: Usama Young and Pierre Thomas.

I just took another look at the schedule and I see no reason why we can't go on a long undefeated run. Not saying 16-0 or anything stupid like that. But we could easily go 7/8-0.

I'll give you the main reasons we are a way more dangerous team:

Darren Sharper

Jabari Greer

Tracy Porter (healthy)

Gregg Williams

Mike Bell

A healthy Shockey

And next week hopefully we have: Usama Young and Pierre Thomas.

Do not forget a healthy Colston!

Yeah it feels good... I'm even enjoying watching the defense. The past couple years the defense was painful to watch, and now I'm lovin it... I love this team.

Yeah it feels good... I'm even enjoying watching the defense. The past couple years the defense was painful to watch, and now I'm lovin it... I love this team.

That reminds me. Let me add one more reason: ANTHONY HARGROVE. We got this guy for nothing and he seems like a Pro Bowl hybrid DT/DE. I love watching this guy.

You know what makes me think this is diiferent??

Every year the Evans "hands to the facemask" call would have been made on Bush's completion.

This year just feels different.

Be aware of a letdown next week in Buffalo and we could go 4-0 into the break.

We're definitely good and we'are going to contend this year, but it's just 2 games. The 49ers under Walsh and Seiffert had a great D--better than most realize--not just a great O. I don't think this D is there yet. We don't have a good enough D line to dominate defensively. However, we're much improved on that side of the ball and generating turnovers for the first time under Payton. We just have to take it one game at a time, but we are definitely in the mix, unlike the last 2 seasons.

It feels very good. No nay-sayers allowed on this thread. Let's just all soak up the great feelings :). Aaaaahhhhhhh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom