This Team Will Scare Remaining Opponents (1 Viewer)

CountWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know if we'll make the playoffs; I don't know if our defense will ever play well enough to put together an extended run. I don't know what our final record will be.

But I know this: no defense in the NFL wants to go against this offense right now. We have shown an ability to out-scheme defenses, but also to outperform them 1-on-1 this year, something we have sorely lacked in the last 3 seasons.

We have the talent on offense to compete with anyone in this league. That alone will make the rest of this season fun. If the defense can follow suit, we'll make some noise.

Cowher said this morning that he believed us to be the most dangerous under radar team in the league.

Agree, I'm having a great time watching this team right now. Earlier in the season I wasn't too in to the games, I watched them, but invest emotionally. Partly because of all the steartwe injured on D. As of late the D had been playing better and the offense is lighting it up. Love seeing the offense take care of business like we're used to seeing.

This team hasn't been over .500 since 2013... Our D is giving up an avg. of 30.7 points per game... No one is scared of us.

This team hasn't been over .500 since 2013... Our D is giving up an avg. of 30.7 points per game... No one is scared of us.

Yet they're giving up 21ppg since they started playing better the last 3 weeks, including playing really good red zone D and forcing turnovers.

You're clueless if you don't think every D coordinator we face isn't nervous as can be and that includes Denver's.

While I do dearly hope that the opposing coaching staffs and teams left on our schedule take this attitude, I highly doubt that they do.

This is an offense that scored on the Seahawks on six straight drives. Sure, we're easy to score on. But if you're a team that's ill-equipped to compete in a shootout, then you might feel a little worried when #9 comes on to the field licking his hands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom