This thread is not for the weak-hearted (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sticky Post
If you are sensitive, please do not read the rest of this post and go back.

I believe the rams have better playmakers on defense, but we have the better offense but barely. Lately, our oline has struggled and our offense has not been that great. LA is 100% healthy.

There is the home advantage in our favor, but I'm gonna forget about the fact the home team has won every title game since 2012. Cowherd picked LA against us and he is undefeated with his playoff record this postseason so far. But also there is this.

Since 2002, the NFC champions have been part of a rotational pattern with each division taking turns representing

South
South
East
West
North
East (South reshuffled)
West
South (reshuffled in rotation)
North
East
West
West
West
South
South
East (North reshuffled)

The two skips may have been due to the fact that in 2007, no NFC South team repeated as division winner or a playoff team. Brees set a precedent that year prior where Carolina, Atlanta, or Tampa Bay could not top, and also it was the NFC's turn to win. It was also the NFC's turn to win last year and there was no way anybody but Green Bay was winning a SB in the NFC North. If this pattern stays true, guess who's turn it is......the NFC West. This was why I was so quiet this past year and why I hardly said anything. I felt like we were n the right place at the wrong time and we will see Sunday. It is also the AFC's turn before the NFC starts the next three year streak.

And I cannot see the rams winning the SB over NE or KC. KC set the bar very high in the AFC and we never even played that team. LA had to score in the 50s to win that game week 11. I don't think KC beats NE this week. I am very scared to pick in our game. If we lose, can Brees hold out until 2021 before retiring?

rail

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Dude drops this golden nugget of thoroughly developed logic and then just leaves.

#micdrop

socbe7

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kupp is on IR. No idea about overall injury status but this thread isn't worth the effort to go check.

Because it doesn't fit your narrative.

He's still guessing like everybody else. I have no idea how others have picked and fared and don't care.

There is literally no consistent pattern here.

Blah, blah, blah, words, more words, blah, blah, blah.

Our game? You a Saints fan?

Why does he need to hold out until 2021 before retiring - because of that nonexistent pattern you think is a thing?
I hope Brees will pick apart the Rams secondary like this come Sunday.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Not for the weak hearted?

No, it’s for the soft headed.
Exactly, this person is a Rams fan or just simply a troll. Using Colin Cowherd as part of a legitimate argument? Laughable....

I think it will be a close game and could go either way but for real reasons, not unicorn candyland ones....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)