This Trump Supporter and White Supremacist is Insanely Honest (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The guy is only in the start and end of this short video from the BBC, with wider reactions and discussion after.

I'm not suggesting that this guy is typical of Trump, but I was kind of floored by exactly how honest this guy could be about his agenda and how clearly he thought Trump was a Godsend to his cause.

<iframe src="http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37433759/embed" height="500" frameborder="0" width="400"></iframe>

Some of the reactions talk about whether people feel Trump is consciously going after this demographic or not. I know a lot of discussion around this has ranged in and out of the biggest Trump thread. I just found this video stark enough that it deserved its own look.

Again, not at all saying this is the 50%+ of Trump, but it is interesting how clear this guy is about his agenda and why he thinks Trump would be the ideal president to help promote it.

Edit: looked him up and he's apparently big with AmRen and NPI, a big proponent of "peaceful ethnic cleansing" to restore America.

OP
Galbreath34

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a new one on me, and is definitely fringe stuff.

White Nationalist Group Headed By "Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing" Leader Holding Pro-Trump Conference In D.C.

Spencer has called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing" and described Martin Luther King Jr. as "a fraud and degenerate in his life" who "has become the symbol and cynosure of White Dispossession and the deconstruction of Occidental civilization." He also described immigration as "a kind a proxy war -- and maybe a last stand -- for White Americans, who are undergoing a painful recognition that, unless dramatic action is taken, their grandchildren will live in a country that is alien and hostile."
He seems like a real peach. He is well spoken for a white supremacist (intentional phrasing).

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
I would rather you didn't.
Sorry, there was more levity in my head there than what came out in the post, was not mean to be taken seriously. I am at least 1/8th redneck, judging by some of my mom's relatives probably a fair amount more. :hihi:

(true story, her cousin won $3 million in the lottery and had no money left within 2 years, and all he had to show for it was a Camaro, a travel trailer and a **** ton of guns and ammo)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Black Panther Leader Praises Trump's Speech, RIPS Democrat Party: 'We're Being Pimped Like Prostitutes' (VIDEO)

New Black Panther Leader Quanell X: Donald Trump decided to go to Milwaukee and speak about the conditions in American and why he thought black people should vote for him. He even went on to lay out reasons why we should. Let me say this to the brothers and sisters who listened and watched that speech. We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said. It is a fact that for 54 years we have been voting for the Democratic Party like no other race in America. And they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them. We as black people have to reexamine the relationship. We’re being pimped like prostitutes and they’re the big pimps pimping us politically, promising us everything and giving us nothing in return. We gotta step back now as black people and we gotta look at ALL the parties…
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HeplUFT8BMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like black supremacists support Trump also :idunno:

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sorry, there was more levity in my head there than what came out in the post, was not mean to be taken seriously. I am at least 1/8th redneck, judging by some of my mom's relatives probably a fair amount more. :hihi:

(true story, her cousin won $3 million in the lottery and had no money left within 2 years, and all he had to show for it was a Camaro, a travel trailer and a **** ton of guns and ammo)
Then by the one drop rule you're pretty much all redneck. And I'm all about levity.

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
If you were to take any specific group of people (other than rich white people) in American and stand up the politicians they've voted for, they would likely say the same exact thing about not getting what they've voted for.

It is ironic to me that the GOP once lambasted Obama for running on a platform of "change" and criticized him because he had no solutions. Now those same voters are happy to vote for Trump, who's doing the same thing except he's about 100% more empty-headed than Obama ever was.

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm really surprised you haven't been upset by Obama replacing half of the American flags with the Obama flag behind him as seen a few days ago. :hihi:

Obama on Trump disavowals: Too little, too late | Politics - KETV Home

I'm actually really still just thinking about what Quanell X said in that video. That is an excellent message he is pointing out. I don't know much about him as a person, the same as I know nothing about white supremacists, but Quanell X spoke truth, he spoke with passion and from the heart.. It was refreshing.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well QX is a hateful charlatan and bigot who fleeces poor families, bullies people he sees as weaker, takes economic advantage of people and evades taxes.

I can see why he finds a kind of kinship with Trump.

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Well QX is a hateful charlatan and bigot who fleeces poor families, bullies people he sees as weaker, takes economic advantage of people and evades taxes.

I can see why he finds a kind of kinship with Trump.
You may not like the vessel that delivered the message, but you cannot deny the content. It's true. Black people have been absolutely stabbed in the back by democrats for 54 years. Lies and broken promises for 54 years. Just look at our country today. Look at Chicago. Where is the progress? Are you proud of that "progress?"

It's also kinda crazy that it was the Democrats who began slavery, and Republicans who ended it. So Democrats owned black people as slaves back then, and still today the Democrats are using black people as pawns just to get their votes.

Dude, your party is dirty. Always has been.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
One day the fox yelled over the fence to the chicken coop.

"Hey, you chickens! Every few months I manage to steal one of your number. Every couple of weeks, I succeed at grabbing some of your eggs. Isn't the dog supposed to keep me out? Does he really care about y'all?" The fox laughs for a moment and then begins again in a serious tone.

"Are you really better off automatically putting your faith into the dog? I know what the past has been. I know why you haven't had a reason to trust me, but today I'm offering you a new way of life. What do you have to lose?"

The chickens, hearing Mr. Fox go on and on, ask him to spit it out. "What are you proposing Mr. Fox?"

With a smile Mr. Fox says, "put me in charge of protecting the chicken coop. If I'm in charge, you won't need protection from me. I'll be sworn to protect you. The dog? He hasn't been nearly as successful protecting you from me as he should be. Put me in charge. What do you have to lose?"

That was the day that the fox was put in charge of the hen house.

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, a white supremacist and a black supremacist both support Trump. And I detest both of them and everything that they stand for.

Exactly how would this make me reconsider my longstanding opposition to Trump, and everything that he stands for that resonates with them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)