This was a satisfying win....Seattle got a taste of their own medicine (1 Viewer)

NMS

All-Pro
Reaction score
To see so many of the Seattle defenders complaining of getting picked and Saints receivers being physical was so satisfying.

To see Hightower get the carries he deserves and be effective in the running game is good to see this time of year. I think he should get the start the next game.

Except for the bunch play at the end that allowed Seattle's big gain on their last drive and Seattle's first possession in the 2nd half. I am happy with the defense that was on display today.

Stupar was great today. Keep up the good work.

Now let's see how much attention this gets in media. I want to hear the excuses they make for Wilson.

So when Breaux comes back I wonder if they will move Webb to the other side? I really want to see those two on the field at the same time.

Hightower does deserve to start next week. Ingram just is not playing well this year for whatever reason.

I'm curious though, I thought the refs had it out for the Saints?

But on other sites, I'm seeing Seahawk fans saying the refs have it out for them.

So which one is it? Either there's a conspiracy against the Saints, or there's one against the Seahawks. Can't be both.

I'm curious though, I thought the refs had it out for the Saints?

But on other sites, I'm seeing Seahawk fans saying the refs have it out for them.

So which one is it? Either there's a conspiracy against the Saints, or there's one against the Seahawks. Can't be both.

its determined by vegas.

Yep. Their fans are whining about all the missed calls too. The shoe is finally on the other foot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom