This week, in particular, has been Reggie's most criticized one (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Do you think he is in the training facility working extra hard? Now even ESPN is beginning to report how poorly he's been running the ball.

Hopefully Bush is really motivated to have a big game Sunday. He needs to have the right mindset though, I don't want him going into the game feeling he needs to try and get that big homerun play so everyone can get off his back.

Hit those holes, Reggie. We will be perfectly fine with 50 yards rushing and 50 yards recieving. If he has the patience, the big one will come.

Last edited:
You have it all wrong; clearly, ESPN is bashing Reggie Bush. No such thing as noticing the obvious, no sir.

You have been here 3 days with 90 posts and I have yet to see you say anything positive.

Read closer, amigo. I've said plenty of good things. Tempered enthusiasm is highly underrated.

Last edited:
I still am going to give reggie the benifit of the doubt. I believe once he figures out what he can and cannot do in the nfl he will become a terror. Sometimes its just hard to break old habits and I think that's what reggie is going through right now.

If I was game planning against the Saints. I would make sure the Receivers got covered first and Make the Saints run the ball to beat me. Think everyone has played to stop the run and Brees kicks there butt.
One of these days some team is going ok Reggie might beat me but I know Brees will. Lets shutdown there passing game.

Then we got em where we want em, can pound on them with Deuce and let Reggie run wild! :p

Dude, it was said sardonically. If anything, I'm more liable to be lumped in with the fictitious Bushbashers.

Let's not throw Reggie under the bus just yet Saints fans. Give him time. He'll come around. I think the whole decoy thing is wearing thin with the fans. Sure use him as a decoy now and then but that's not what the Saints are paying him to do or why Saints fans go to see him. I want to see what Reggie can really do. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I think he will have a huge breakout game soon.

Last edited:
Do you think he is in the training facility working extra hard? Now even ESPN is beginning to report how poorly he's been running the ball.

Hopefully Bush is really motivated to have a big game Sunday. He needs to have the right mindset though, I don't want him going into the game feeling he needs to try and get that big homerun play so everyone can get off his back.

Hit those holes, Reggie. We will be perfectly fine with 50 yards rushing and 50 yards recieving. If he has the patience, the big one will come.

it was reported Bush spent time on Monday ( a day off) working with his coach in the film room.

we are 6-2, thats how i feel about Reggie so far this year,

we are 6-2, thats how i feel about Reggie so far this year,

At the end of the day (or season) that is all that really matters. The Saints are winning. Not only that, but they are leading the NFC South. We are looking like serious contenders for the playoffs. Cheer up guys. Reggie will get it together. Keep the Faith.

Good points.

Man, I was listening to one of the local radio shows last week, and one of the callers said that he did not get season tickets to see the Saints win, or for them to be 5-2. He stated that he purchased his tickets only to see Reggie Bush play.

What??? :dunno:

I wouldn't be surprised if Reggie has his big breakout game rushing...NEXT YEAR. I mean he will get some good yardage, maybe a big highlight reception, and possibly another punt return for a TD this year, but the big 3TD 200 yard performance will probably happen next season.

He is still adjusting to the speed, he may not believe that every team can keep him from getting the edge but he will learn. He is going to be a GREAT back in time. I am actually still surprised that teams are keying on him and not Colston, Horn, and Brees in the passing game. Also our line hasn't been opening huge holes for him and Deuce to run through although Deuce seems to find some daylight, but he's the vet.

Give it time and he'll be fine!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom