This week, in particular, has been Reggie's most criticized one (1 Viewer)

is pitt the first full 3-4 we have played this year? i think bush might have an easier time getting through the line

is pitt the first full 3-4 we have played this year? i think bush might have an easier time getting through the line

I believe Cleveland was a 3-4 front.

And getting drilled by a 4th rusher that could come from anywhere? I don't know... that's one of the things I hate about facing a 3-4. Even if you burn past the 4th guy, everything else is still even steven, and one missed block could ruin the play.

ah ok, we are so much better now then week 1. Hopefully we can find some sucess on the ground this week

I wouldn't be surprised if Reggie has his big breakout game rushing...NEXT YEAR. I mean he will get some good yardage, maybe a big highlight reception, and possibly another punt return for a TD this year, but the big 3TD 200 yard performance will probably happen next season.

He is still adjusting to the speed, he may not believe that every team can keep him from getting the edge but he will learn. He is going to be a GREAT back in time. I am actually still surprised that teams are keying on him and not Colston, Horn, and Brees in the passing game. Also our line hasn't been opening huge holes for him and Deuce to run through although Deuce seems to find some daylight, but he's the vet.

Give it time and he'll be fine!!

With the numbers that Colston has put up lately expect defenses to start keying in on him more often. Horn has put up some good numbers too but I don't get the feeling he is Brees' go-to guy as much as Colston or even Devery Henderson. The Saints have so many weapons. As the season progresses I expect to see the defenses to be forced to focus on the deep threat which will eventually open things up a little more for Reggie Bush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom