This weekend Drew starts his new job (1 Viewer)

This is gonna take done gettin’ used to.

He looked like his college pics with more hair. Weird seeing him in any colors but black and gold.

I think he's doing the best he can with the hair loss he's had. He's still handsome as ever! Let's just enjoy being able to listen to the words of wisdom he has to impart as a future Hall of Fame QB.

Geaux Drew! We love you and thank you for your many years of being steadfast at the helm of the Saints offense. There will never be another to compare to you.

👍

I thought Drew looked GREAT. I love the haircut. He seemed younger. Maybe it's just the make-up and the haircut. I dunno.

He looked polished. My wife commented on it too. He had such poise in that debut.

I thought Drew looked GREAT. I love the haircut. He seemed younger. Maybe it's just the make-up and the haircut. I dunno.

He looked polished. My wife commented on it too. He had such poise in that debut.
From my opinion, I think he did a good job. Very poise and seems to try to be too perfect. I sense some nerves there. But once he get the hang of it, he will be great. He seems a little too nice. He needs to have a tiny bit of an "edge" to his commentaries.

From my opinion, I think he did a good job. Very poise and seems to try to be too perfect. I sense some nerves there. But once he get the hang of it, he will be great. He seems a little too nice. He needs to have a tiny bit of an "edge" to his commentaries.
Agree. Who wouldn't have butterflies during a televised international debut. Doing something one has never really done before, except for an ad hoc appearance here or there.

He'll be superb.

So any confirmation if that's "real" hair or not?

So I take it Brees did alright broadcasting? Nobody being bias? Hehe think that is all the makeup making his hair look weird?

So I take it Brees did alright broadcasting? Nobody being bias? Hehe think that is all the makeup making his hair look weird?
I dunno Treybad. All I know I was surprised at how young he looked. So was my wife, who wants to leave me now. ;)

I thought he looked great. I thought he carried himself great.

I posted my critique earlier. But to sum it up in my opinion, he did good. Seems a little nervous and was trying a little too hard. From my perspective he come off as being too nice. Love his professionalism but I would like a little edginess.

I bet with that hair he could have thrown for another 5,000 last year... do what ya gotta do Drew!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom