This Weekend Is What Young, Electric QB Play Gets You (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
I’m not saying we have to draft a QB. I’m just saying it’s pretty good way to become an elite team for a decade plus if you hit on one, and you can’t hit on one if you never try.

Remember when Josh Allen was the physical specimen from a small school who had never completed 60% of his passes? You never know how good a guy can become.

I’m not saying we have to draft a QB. I’m just saying it’s pretty good way to become an elite team for a decade plus if you hit on one, and you can’t hit on one if you never try.

Remember when Josh Allen was the physical specimen from a small school who had never completed 60% of his passes? You never know how good a guy can become.
Well we tried w Mahomes. But KC snagged him just before us.

These young qbs are just so polished. Fun stuff to watch.

In two years time we will be saying, "Remember when Jameis was the athletic specimen from a small market pro team who had never completed 65% of his passes? You never know how good a guy can become."

...or we'll be talking about looking forward to seeing if Blake Bortles can beat out Jake Fromm in training camp.

Basically all the teams with great young qbs really sucked. That's why they were in position to get them. Minus the chiefs trade of course

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom