This week's Fleurs Truly... (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Our fun, new episode of Fleurs Truly ⚜ is out NOW on YouTube! We answer listeners questions in our first "Ask Jeff & Tina?"
Anything and everything about New Orleans! Thank you to all who submitted questions! Enjoy!! 💛

Subscribed, RedJem.

Any way you can get Jeff "Scooter" Duncan, and put him on the hot seat about his mutiny on SS Bountygate? Actually, it would be nice for him to 'fess-up, and admit that "...if I had it to do over, I wouldn't have thrown CSP and the Saints under the bus."

I know that's a longshot, and you probably won't want that assignment. But I had to throw it out there.

Peace, out.

:gosaints:

Subscribed, RedJem.

Any way you can get Jeff "Scooter" Duncan, and put him on the hot seat about his mutiny on SS Bountygate? Actually, it would be nice for him to 'fess-up, and admit that "...if I had it to do over, I wouldn't have thrown CSP and the Saints under the bus."

I know that's a longshot, and you probably won't want that assignment. But I had to throw it out there.

Peace, out.

:gosaints:
Thank you for subscribing. We appreciate the support.
I really don't want to go there. He destroyed the Saints for years. When he wanted to interview me for Operation Juicy Fruit years ago, I told him I would do it only if he promised not to do a chop piece. The story was about the fans displeasure on Goodell's investigation and the punishments. I didn't want to be a part of another story where he took an opportunity to kick the Saints when they were down.
Thankfully he's changed his tune now that he works for FOX 8.
But then again, you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom