This weeks officiating crew is ... Ed "Gun Show" Hochuli (1 Viewer)

Oh come on. Hochuli's a good ref. Just because he screwed up one frickin thing doesn't mean he's a bad ref.

He IS good at describing why the penalty was called, I just hope he's shaken off that gris-gris he had for those few games.

hochuli..I think i'll tune out,I'd hate to have to watch another 12th man fiasco like last years showing.

Thank you! Hochuli is one of the best in the biz. I like his officiating and his explanation of
penalties.

I hated his explanation of why Adrian Peterson's fumble against the Saints was not a fumble. IIRC, it went something like: The ball began to come out of the runner's hand. But because the ball was still touching the hand of the runner once the runner was down, it is not ruled a fumble. New Orleans will be charged a timeout.

I was miffed at this call.

I would like to go on the record and say, I generally like good ole Ed Hochuli though.

Last edited:
ralphie_soap.jpg

OH FUDGE!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Hochuli is one of the best in the biz. I like his officiating and his explanation of
penalties.:idunno:
really even when he blew to games for the saints last year? broncos an vikings game.. an i was at the vikings game that no call change that whole game.. i dont like him becuz he wants everybody to know he 's officating the game..TV time means more to Ed than making the right call

I hated his explanation of why Clinton Portis' fumble against the Saints was not a fumble. IIRC, it went something like: The ball began to come out of the runner's hand. But because the ball was still touching the hand of the runner once the runner was down, it is not ruled a fumble. New Orleans will be charged a timeout.

I was miffed at this call.

I would like to go on the record and say, I generally like good ole Ed Hochuli though.

That was AP in the dome on monday night....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom