This WIll Be The Longest Season Ever! (1 Viewer)

Ediddy7023

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If we have to watch Bridgewater all year, this will be the longest season in the Payton era.. I pray Payton says Screw it, lets go with the more dynamic player and inserts Taysom Hill as the starter. Ill root for whoever is leading our team but watching TB is like watching paint dry.

Ure so right!
Every snap he takes it looks like he just doesn’t know what to do

Bridgewater is making it hard for anybody to defend him. It’s not entirely his fault, but he doesn’t look like a guy playing with much confidence and when he’s had opportunities, he’s been efficient at best, never noteworthy.

I’ve been in wait-and-see on him, and it still feels premature to write him off, but there’s just not been anything, to date as a Saint, that sparks hope with him behind center.

We cant pack this season in, we have too much talent. We either roll with Taysom or trade for a better qb. I was getting irritated watching TB just sit on the bench solo. Thats not what a leader does. He should be looking at the play book or pictures of the defenses or something. Please GOD let Brees only have a sprain!!!

The only reason for hope is the NFC South is terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom