This will sound crazy, but here goes... (1 Viewer)

SuperSaint

Trek expert & WoW junkie
Reaction score
What if we tried building the team around Jrue Holliday instead of Anthony Davis?

We could get a ton for AD in a trade.

I know, it's crazy, but I'm tired of these losses. We should have at least 4 more wins at present.

Might not hurt to get a vibrant new, young HC in the Scott Brooks mold, either.

Not that it would be a horrible idea, but if we trade AD, the little support this team has in the city will turn to nothing. Unless we got 2 or 3 star to superstar players in their prime and we started winning right away. They could get 10 1st round picks, but a rebuild around a Davisless team would have the Pelicans in a different city before they started winning again in my opinion.

You're probably right, ticket sales would go in the can if AD left.

I would love to see the team build some more around the core of AD and Jrue, maybe when they get out from under some of the horrible contracts (Asic), they can get a few more pieces.

Trading AD would be disastrous and if it came to that the whole front office should be replaced for failing.

That being said, AD has to get stronger and develop a more reliable inside game. I think he relies on jump shots too much and that bails out the defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom