This won’t be popular [but draft Mac Jones to replace Drew] (1 Viewer)

Mac Jones has a completion percentage of like 79%.
These completions come from all over the field, and plenty of them are long completions.
He has a strong arm, and he is very accurate on all of his throws. He burned Georgia last weekend.
He is an NFL Quarterback.
A First Rounder ???
They did talk on the broadcast of his Heisman potential. It can all happen for him.
I want to see more before I make a "SAINTS Please Draft Him" call.
But I did like every bit of what I saw of him in the Georgia game.

By the same token, you know that a single one of the other 31 teams offered him more than £1m? Mind sharing your list?

This is a fun game.

Market forces don't get simpler than this. His market value is what he was able to get on the open market.

You're not going to change this mind. Or how economics work. But you have a good day now.
Yeah, thought so...

Again, history bares no relevance with Jones and his ability. The stats he’s thrown up put him at the top so far this season. No other Bama qb has had the start that he has in the first 4 games. Not even Tua.
History tells us that college stats don't automatically translate into NFL production.

Good luck to the kid, you seem to like him. So he's got that going for him 😎

And donkeys can fly. Do you even watch Saints games, to see Winston on the sidelines at times? The guy has no headset on, no clipboard charting plays called. Totally out of the game. He was brought here for ONE year as an obscure insurance policy; PERIOD! End of story. If Brees were to get injured, who do you think would be called upon? Winston? P L E A S E!!! 🙄

And with that, you honestly believe, Winston is going to get a shot next year? Guy had so many balls hitting the ground during training camp, they had to get new balls each practice. He was wearing the leather off the balls!!!

You must not have watched all the games because the image that became a meme, he's holding a tablet. https://tenor.com/bpMca.gif Edit: Oh, and he has an earpiece in as well.

History tells us that college stats don't automatically translate into NFL production.

Good luck to the kid, you seem to like him. So he's got that going for him 😎
That could be said for any position in any sport. Of course nothing is ever guaranteed.

Completely just for giggles, can someone tell us where Joe Burrow was projected in the 2020 NFL draft before he went on to have (debatably, lol) the greatest season ever for a college QB?

I say he is NOT the best; therefore, by definition, making the subject debatable.

Try reading again. That’s not what I said.

Ha, you have stated quite clearly that you think this Mac Jones person is the best QB in college because he is having the best season. And therefore.... not debatable. If I’m reading your words correctly you have declared this Jones character Brees’ successor and the Saints should do whatever is necessary to draft him.

Well, I disagree with you. I think that other college QB is the best. So, your stance is in fact debatable. I am debating you and your belief about Jones.

Ha, you have stated quite clearly that you think this Mac Jones person is the best QB in college because he is having the best season. And therefore.... not debatable. If I’m reading your words correctly you have declared this Jones character Brees’ successor and the Saints should do whatever is necessary to draft him.

Well, I disagree with you. I think that other college QB is the best. So, your stance is in fact debatable. I am debating you and your belief about Jones.

“He’s had the better season so far. That’s not debatable”

Reading is hard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom