Thomas and Bell (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Are both M. Bell and P. Thomas going to play Sunday??? If they are both able to go that will be huge having those guys rotate in keeping the other fresh, and that could be a huge factorif we needed to eat some clock late in the game.....

Sorry if its already been talked about I have not been able to keep up with the boys this week due to a large work load.....

just saw on ESPN that Bell is out for Sunday....I Agree with Bartyboy, I hope they can both be ready to go after the bye week against the Giants

Hamilton's a good-looking RB too, and PT should be feeling great now that he's over his case of the flu and his injury. Considering the guy put up 126 yards in half a game after having IVs in the first half last week, I'm hoping he'll have a terrific day against the Jets.

Man I've been screaming about Bell and Hamilton since early last year. Glad to see everone riding the Bandwagon. No need to pick up a over priced old vet. We had what we needed on the practice squad all along.

Isn't it funny that 2 or 3 years later we have depth at corners and running backs.

I'm thinking Bell could play if he had to. Sitting him another week and then the bye week will see him get a lot better without risking taking a step backward. We have an ample stable of RB's to allow Bell to do this.
This was always the problem with Deuce. He'd be hurt but we had no one behind him to fill the hole. Not any more!
Ham is capable, no doubt. I was surprised he didn't get more touches last week. If Bell can't go I sure hope Pierre is up to normal. We need a power runner and Reggie gives me zero confidence in that department. This will be a physical game. Ham is very physical guy and this game would be a good recipe for his abilities.
SMASH MOUTH, Baby! WHO DAT?:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom