Thomas and Landry (1 Viewer)

Our offense was designed for a pocket QB that didn't have the strongest arm, but could make all the reads and adjustments. Now we have a QB that can't diagnose, but has all of the arm talent. So to run the same offense and expect the same result is crazy.

Yeah, I think they will get limited practices and might be back next week. Landry rolled his ankle bad so he might miss a week or two. Thomas didn't seem that bad.

I’m sure it was safety precautions more than anything for mt from ankle hamstring to toe with a game we can’t win no reason to risk it

Yeah, I think they will get limited practices and might be back next week. Landry rolled his ankle bad so he might miss a week or two. Thomas didn't seem that bad.
Just curious when you’ve seen a “limited” player actually play in a game?

Thomas also didn’t seem that bad in 2020 before he missed most of the next 2 seasons.

So I think what we needs to keep in mind is that we know nothing and that none of our injuries this season have been anything but catastrophic.

Just curious when you’ve seen a “limited” player actually play in a game?

Thomas also didn’t seem that bad in 2020 before he missed most of the next 2 seasons.

So I think what we needs to keep in mind is that we know nothing and that none of our injuries this season have been anything but catastrophic.
Did you forget Winston?

They both got injured trying to contort their bodies to catch badly thrown footballs.
Yep.

As someone else alluded to Jameis does not seem to be good at ball placement, throwing receivers open etc. Whether it’s the injury or just who he is, idk.

Callaway needs to play more anyways. Also Olave has arrived so we still aren't as bad at WR compared to last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom