Thomas Davis fined for cheap shot on Graham (1 Viewer)

it was cheap, but JG needs to learn to protect himself.
this will not be the last time this will happen to him........................

How could he have protected himself when all he did was turn and there was no time to react to that disgusting cheap shot???
:idunno:

The real question is, how does it not? Think hard, and I'm sure you'll figure it out. If not, then I can't really help you.

Then maybe you can explain it to the 9 that thumbed you down. Of which I'm not one.

It really is a different league now. All those people saying it was a legal hit would have been right 15 or so years ago. Guys like Jimmy will always be targets for goons. He needs to keep his head on a swivel till after the whistle on every play.

Then maybe you can explain it to the 9 that thumbed you down. Of which I'm not one.

The comment was valid in an indirect sort of way. Davis gets fined for an illegal hit on Graham, therefore the league is doing something positive for us. I suppose that could be construed as "respect." But actually they're just covering their butts because they have no choice. I think the 9 thumbs down were for a poster who is not respecting other posters. Ironic, no?

But....but..... we don't get no RESPEKT!!!!!1!!11!!

Enough with the "but.....but....." posts. It is one of the most asinine things that you can do on an internet forum. Drives me up the wall.

Don't thinly veil your insults. Man up and call people out directly if you have something to say. Geez.

lol @ all the panty fans saying it was "worth it"

a) they aren't the ones paying it
b) the Saints still stomped a mudhole in them at their place
c) their qb wears capris
Right. Yeah, well worth what? Jimmy gets back up and eventually scores a TD.

sad, even the announcers were glorifying that hit...

This.

All the "What you gonna do about it Jimmy?" talk and cackling from the announcers was disgusting.

A player launches head first and hits another player under the chin with the crown of the helmet, and it's let make fun of the player laying on the ground with a concussion? :jpshakehead:

And the NFL Network crew wonders why they got snubbed by players after the game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom