Thomas Dimitroff Was Sitting Right In Front of Me On a Plane Reading SR on His iPad, LOL!! (1 Viewer)

The flight was at 10 am leaving KMSY TO KATL DELTA believe me it was him I even saw him reading stuff on the clowns main website

I can say 100 percent he was on SAINTSREPORT cause I initially sat in the seat next to him and ended up being in the wrong seat he was on SR

Honestly, if he wants to see what moves we're making or what rumors are out there on us, it's probably easier to check this website than go hunt around. I mean, otherwise, he'd have to check PFT, nola.com, rotoworld, WWL, and many more. I'm sure he reads all that too.

Also, if one of his guys does something stupid, he may want to see how they are viewed by other teams.

So, I guess... Good job everyone!

Wait. Then this means he probably saw all the comments talking about we hope he signs Matt Ryan to a huge Brees deal so it'll screw their team up.

Best part is, there's nothing he can do about it if that's what Ryan really wants. Either not sign him to that and cheese the big toothed, clod off or sign him and do just what we all want.

Makes sense. What other site keeps up to date on all the saints info? Most of the times this site breaks news faster than the media.

This is hilarious. He knows he's on the losing side.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom