Thomas Dimitroff Was Sitting Right In Front of Me On a Plane Reading SR on His iPad, LOL!! (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
No lie I even got a couple pics of him not quite sure how to upload it but I was on my way from NEW ORLEANS TO ATL FOR Meeting tomm and none other than the failclowns GM was on his IPad reading SAINTSREPORT.com I couldn't stop laughing I guess it is true even the GM of our most hated rival is a troll:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think that's pretty cool.

Did you ask him if he convinced Tony to come back for another year or not?

Sorry about the typo in heading can someone fix it not sure how to meant to say on a plane reading his iPad

Why would I ask him that I despise the clowns I think the guy is full of himself and just likes seeing himself in the headlines !!!! Hate the clowns !! I would upload pics but I don't know how to upload from my phone

Why would I ask him that I despise the clowns I think the guy is full of himself and just likes seeing himself in the headlines !!!! Hate the clowns !! I would upload pics but I don't know how to upload from my phone

What kind of phone do you have? If you have an iPhone or Droid, get the Tapatalk app. It will allow you to very easily add photos from your phone. :)

He knows the best draft advice is found on this board!

Haha. That is kinda awesome though. I wonder how many of our players and staff look at the site.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

He also probably knows were the best place to go to get news on the Saints.

We are rivals...i would hope he keeps up with us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom