Thomas expected to miss 'multiple weeks' (1 Viewer)

Yikes.

Tragic thing is he saw it coming and still couldn't avoid it. If he had to do it all over again, he would have really jumped out of the way.

I think this can be a blessing in disguise looking back on our season. Last 2 years teams have bracketed Thomas in the playoffs and our offense has fell flat.

I’m hoping this will give everyone else in our offense more confidence and Drew will go back to his old days of hitting up 5 different receivers on one drive. This should also make Payton bring his A game in play calling like he did with Bridgewater

I think this can be a blessing in disguise looking back on our season. Last 2 years teams have bracketed Thomas in the playoffs and our offense has fell flat.

I’m hoping this will give everyone else in our offense more confidence and Drew will go back to his old days of hitting up 5 different receivers on one drive. This should also make Payton bring his A game in play calling like he did with Bridgewater
I get the optimism but there's no "blessing" anything when you lose your best offensive player.

All we can do is hope for the best, be very glad we have Sanders, and pray AK continues to stay healthy and he has his career year this season now.

Last edited:
Look at schedule

See the how front loaded with easier teams

I think we will be fine. Sadly... He gets to miss the seasonal Green Bay home blow out.

I hope to have him back for our 2nd Buccaneers game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom