Thomas expected to miss 'multiple weeks' (2 Viewers)

Thomas got 7 weeks before our next Buccaneers game and we play a bunch trash cans till then... We got this

This made me laugh way harder than it should have. Thanks

We all know Thomas is a dog. Payton HAS to keep him off the field and let him recover no matter how bad he says he’s ready to play. That’s easily my biggest concern is Thomas coming back too early, it is imperative the coaches save him from himself.

Obviously, this isn’t good; however, let’s not overreact. Our defense stepped up in a big way when Brees missed time last year, and I expect the same thing this season when Thomas is out.

Additionally, let’s truly commit to the running game as we did during that same 2019 stretch. Ground and pound with our big, physical line.

It stinks that CGM will miss weeks of action, but we have Super Bowl aspirations. Make the best of this by focusing on rounding out the attack and playing some smash mouth ball.

1. We need Davenport back and we need him to make an impact.

2. We need Ruiz back and we need him to make an impact.

I trust Payton to scheme up a game plan to win Monday night. Beating GB is going to be really tough. Who knows beyond that.

MT13 lack of production did affect our offense. Just watch last game if you don’t believe me. Huge blow.

it will be interesting to see how SP responds.

Well just means lean on the running game and better play calling this week spread the ball around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom