Thomas expected to miss 'multiple weeks' (3 Viewers)

Mike is my favorite player. I just love the DOG in him. Drew called the team warriors in the pregame huddle last Sunday, well Mike is the definition of that word. I am so glad he is a Saint.

Sitting out games is going to have him an emotional wreck lol. The man wants to be on the battleground with his teammates. We are going to have to be tough and help Mike help himself.

Anyone remember when TO had a horrible ankle injury and willed his way to play in the Super Bowl? And played great too! Mike would definitely do that. But someone needs to tell Mike this is Week 2, not the playoffs. Rest up, Mike. We need you in the postseason a helluva lot more than we need you in September.
TO was recovering from a broken leg and torn ligament in his ankle. One of the most savage actions in sports I’ve ever seen

Is this an injury that can be made worse by “playing through it”, or is it more about pain tolerance?

If it’s the latter, Thomas will be back sooner than later.
Either way, I bet Thomas is back before Davenport

Im still mad why we had him in the game that late and with that lead. My buddy is an ortho surgeon taught at Lsu. He said those high ankle sprains are now joke. He said best thing is to put a screw to hold the ankle 4-6 weeks then remove. If not they can show up later. He said if not too bad then walking boot for 2-3 weeks.

I'm trying to silver lining this. I'd rather have him 100% and fresh down the stretch than try to play through it in these early games and have him at, say, 70%.

I saw run Harris deep every plsy to take 2 defenders away then let drew pick them apart with Tysom kamara cook and sanders

Reports are saints have talked about IR, but Thomas is against it. Hope they just do it anyways, it’s going to p*** Mike off though for sure lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom