Thomas expected to miss 'multiple weeks' (2 Viewers)

BlissfulDescriptiveBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

I wouldn’t be surprised if we ran more 12 personnel while he’s out. We’ve got 4 TEs capable of creating matchup problems, and we could disguise runs better potentially. Really it fits our roster pretty well.....especially with Mike out.

If that’s what you think your clueless .

Clueless on what? TQS isn't MT's backup. It's also not a knock on TQS, he's in there being a physical receiver which is what he's asked to do. I've always defending TQS, just check my post history on him.

Also, I'll accept your apology.

Reports are saints have talked about IR, but Thomas is against it. Hope they just do it anyways, it’s going to p*** Mike off though for sure lol
IR is only a 3wk minimum. If he needs 2 weeks just IR and go from there.

This team overcomes adversity like no other. I’m not worried.

This is for the best b/c this is what we should have done w/ Kamara last year so he could be ready to go by the end of the year. I just wonder what several weeks mean? 3 or 4?

I had a high ankle sprain and I was on crutches for 2 months. When I played any sports I had to tape my ankle where it would remain straight at all times. It was really weak.
But of course with the medical staff that they have, I am sure that they will strengthen it up pretty well.

I blame the injury on Murray. Maybe someone that knows the RB spot better than me can explain why he didn’t cut left for the end zone at 0:17 instead of trying to truck the Bucs player?? Seems like he could’ve had an easy TD but instead plays the 1 on 1 game with the defender and gets Thomas hurt. Secondly I blame Payton for not just kneeling knowing our misfortune with freak injuries, not as much as I blame Murray though
View attachment trim.13C08FC4-E316-4C28-8081-134B12FD1F00.MOV

Last edited:
I had a high ankle sprain and I was on crutches for 2 months. When I played any sports I had to tape my ankle where it would remain straight at all times. It was really weak.
But of course with the medical staff that they have, I am sure that they will strengthen it up pretty well.
Yeah, so he'll prob miss about 4 games at the most.

I'm so glad we got Sanders b/c I would be so worried right now but having him puts my mind at ease. Also, I will say this if our defense plays and continues to play the way they played on Sunday, we're going to be great w/ out MT. MT coming back is just gonna be the delicious cherry on top.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom