Thomas Moorstead (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you notice that he could never get a punt sent off without a Saints player running into him? Goodness gracious, the special teams coaching is abysmal. The guy literally could not even kick the ball without 3 dudes in his face. We've got to get this fixed.

Did you notice that he could never get a punt sent off without a Saints player running into him? Goodness gracious, the special teams coaching is abysmal. The guy literally could not even kick the ball without 3 dudes in his face. We've got to get this fixed.

You figure they were coached to get backed into the kicker?

It's a new technique called roughing your own kicker. McMahon is the most underrated ST coach in the NFL and never gets credit for his innovations.

You figure they were coached to get backed into the kicker?

Yes exactly, you hit the proverbial nail on the head. At first I thought it was a mistake for them to back into the kicker but later I realized it was excellent coaching. Therefore, I started this thread to talk about the excellent special teams coaching. Do you agree with this?

Yes exactly, you hit the proverbial nail on the head. At first I thought it was a mistake for them to back into the kicker but later I realized it was excellent coaching. Therefore, I started this thread to talk about the excellent special teams coaching. Do you agree with this?

Well I for one am certainly glad that you chose to make your own thread to discuss this, instead of just adding it to the other 12 bad special teams coaching threads that have existed since Sunday.

And before you point out that you are busy and don't have time to search and see what others have already posted, remember that if you feel that have time to share your opinion, you have the time to do so correctly. Hundreds of other posters do it every day.

Well I for one am certainly glad that you chose to make your own thread to discuss this, instead of just adding it to the other 12 bad special teams coaching threads that have existed since Sunday.

And before you point out that you are busy and don't have time to search and see what others have already posted, remember that if you feel that have time to share your opinion, you have the time to do so correctly. Hundreds of other posters do it every day.

While I'm not against what your preaching, I personally think its the monitors job to call out members post. Their really good at doing their job and keeping this board as great as it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom