Thomas Morstead is Ruling. [Bumped post from 2010] (1 Viewer)

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Reaction score
I think it's important to start this thread by affirmatively stating that I AM NOT THOMAS MORSTEAD. REPEAT. I AM NOT THOMAS MORSTEAD.

The posts have been rolling steadily on the forum and it's tough to keep up as of late, so sorry for repeating what everyone else has surely been screaming into the nearest face, that Thomas Morstead is playing like an absolute beast. As in move aside Ray Guy. Did Ray Guy kick off?

66 Yard punt versus Arizona.

Pinned the Vikes within their 20 4 times.

51.8 yard punting average over 7 punts last Sunday.

3 Touchbacks on 5 kickoffs versus the Vikings and the 2 that were returned averaged 16 yards.

Dude is on fire and there's only one cure. I must dig up and view the Thomas Morstead version of Ryno's Patriots .gif, which is the closest thing the guy has to a tribute video.

WHO DAT!

The guy definitely deserves some kind of tribute on here. He's a big reason we are in the superbowl. Punters get zero glory but Morestead at least deserves a round of applause after the way he's been kicking them.

I once asked Morstead if he would kick me through a wall, when I saw him out. He laughed at me. I wasn't joking.

The guy definitely deserves some kind of tribute on here. He's a big reason we are in the superbowl. Punters get zero glory but Morestead at least deserves a round of applause after the way he's been kicking them.

There were numerous threads about him after the game. But yes, he's been awesome.

I think it's important to start this thread by affirmatively stating that I AM NOT THOMAS MORSTEAD. REPEAT. I AM NOT THOMAS MORSTEAD.

The posts have been rolling steadily on the forum and it's tough to keep up as of late, so sorry for repeating what everyone else has surely been screaming into the nearest face, that Thomas Morstead is playing like an absolute beast. As in move aside Ray Guy. Did Ray Guy kick off?

66 Yard punt versus Arizona.

Pinned the Vikes within their 20 4 times.

51.8 yard punting average over 7 punts last Sunday.

3 Touchbacks on 5 kickoffs versus the Vikings and the 2 that were returned averaged 16 yards.

Dude is on fire and there's only one cure. I must dig up and view the Thomas Morstead version of Ryno's Patriots .gif, which is the closest thing the guy has to a tribute video.

WHO DAT!

Remember when everyone when nuts because they traded up to get this guy.

Bump. My Man is not getting much work these days ;) but he is still killing it.

It goes to show how important EVERY position on the team is. It is easy to take for granted having a good kicker and/or punter. Morstead literally is the unsung hero on this team the last 10 years. We are fortunate to have 2 all-time greats on this team in the past 10 years.

I was ticked when we drafted him in the fifth round, but this dude is money. One of our best players on the team right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom