Thomas or Forsett? (1 Viewer)

TheMeatMilitia

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Well I have Ward, Thomas, Bell, Forsett.. Kind of thin at RB but its a 16 team league and I had 1st pick So I had to pick Brees.. There is really no one on Waivers that is even close to what Thomas or Forsett are capable of doing. Other than Hamilton being on waivers, but my only problem with that is I dont have anyone to drop in order to use Hamilton for one week, only 3 bench spots Which I have Bell, D.Avery and Forsett at.. So let me know what you think I should do with this major dilemma i'm having

not sure. i have thomas, but i'm not starting him until he has a game under his belt and his matchup next week is not very attractive, either. forsett is still an unknown and is going against a good defense. ward might be the best option because even though the bucs will be behind early, ward has the ability to catch the ball out of the backfield and if somehow the bucs keep the game close, ward and williams will have a good chance to run through a giants d that looked awful against the run at times last week.

So then who would you start Thomas or Forsett opposite Ward? Mora said he will get Forsett the ball because hes been the most productive.. So should I bet on Mora Jr. or a hurt Thomas?

i've actually decided to start pierre thomas over leon washington, so if i'm gonna do it, i guess i don't feel bad in recommending it. forsett is not the main guy in seattle just yet, and thomas is the guy with the saints. he could end up with 40 or 50 yards rushing and a td along with 3 catches for about 24 yards. the saints will use the pass to set up the run and the bills might not be able to stop the run as effectively as they have in the first 2 games because of having to worry about the pass so much.

if i win this week( the guy i'm playing still has nick folk and marion barber left to play), it will singlehandedly be because of pierre thomas in the second half. wow! i sure hope barber is out. that will be huge for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom