Thomas Tweets, Thomas deletes. Basically standing up for Garrett. (1 Viewer)

Well he needs to come out and make a sincere retraction. This is not going to be good for him in any way, shape or form. It is said, it is done. Now man up and admit your shortsighted and emotional response, instead of a civil, more thoughtful response. Emotional reactions to negative situations, are never good.

Where ya at Mike?
I don't think he owes anything to anybody. He has an opinion; you have an opinion; and I have an opinion. Why does he owe anything to you or anybody.

Hopefully, Cam deletes his too....

There’s a difference between what Jordan said and what Thomas said. Cam is just saying that Rudolph isn’t innocent in all of this. Nothing more and nothing less.

Well, erratic is a huge stretch. He was swinging it directly at Rudolph and made a direct hit. Sounds like Cam is saying it was an accidental swing.

He’s speaking the truth I see no lies but people don’t like it Garrett was defending himself !! Did he go to far yes but Rudolph instigated that entire situation, ALL PARTIES INVOLVED NEED TO BE SUSPENDED

You guys see this in whatever you want to the video shows exactly what happen talking about assault etc He was defending himself .

Cam and Mike and I’m sure a lot of other Fb players if you ever played the game feel the same way . Feel how you will

He’s speaking the truth I see no lies but people don’t like it Garrett was defending himself !! Did he go to far yes but Rudolph instigated that entire situation, ALL PARTIES INVOLVED NEED TO BE SUSPENDED

And they will all get suspended but do you really believe it is equal reactions? Rudolph felt Miles was too rough on the tackle, which it wasn't IMO, and reacted to that.

And they will all get suspended but do you really believe it is equal reactions? Rudolph felt Miles was too rough on the tackle, which it wasn't IMO, and reacted to that.
Man that was a soild Sack period . We’ve seen way worse , Rudolph was upset they lost and got sacked on the last play of game I guarantee you so he grabbed the face mask to probably try and get a Flagged called on Garrett none happened

GARRETT WAS DEAD WRONG BUT RUDOLPH basically tried to Flop Garrett wasn’t having it and rings escalated quickly .

I wouldn’t give Garrett more than 4 Games
But I would give Rudolph 2 and Pouncey 2-3

I’m sure Garrett didn’t think that through but when your being attacked and heated he lost his cool

Cam isn't speaking the truth.

Rudolph didnt start the brawl. It was started with a late tackle by Garret. Obviously this isn't going to go well with any QB so he was pretty upset. And that helmet wasn't swung "erratically ".

It was a little more than your average scuff up on both sides but Garrett went too extra. This wouldn't be a discussion if the helmet wasn't used as a weapon

I 1000000% love Mike T, but this is one of the rare occasions where I cant support him. Plus, him deleting his own Tweet kind of says it all.

That indecent was fairly common in terms of an onfield altercation, that is until Garrett hit Rudolph over the head w/his helmet. Blame Rudolph all you want, but in my opinion, the very instant he swung the helmet like a weapon, WHICH HE DID, this BS all fell on Garrett. So what if Rudolph tried to take his helmet off first. So what if Rudolph ran up on him, I mean, he didnt even do anything but get in his face and try to push him. Garrett's 6'5 275, if youre committed to scrap, why not drop the helmet and just swing on Rudolph like normal? That's worlds more forgivable than hitting the guy w/a helmet. You cant tell me Garret was "scared" of Rudolph, lol! He can claim it was in the "heat of the moment" all he wants, but Garrett totally chose to do what he did. There's no excuses for that. That's like two dudes beefing at a bar. One dude pushes the other, and the other hits the dude over the head w/a bottle. Blame both, but one went above and beyond normal blame game and committed a crime. Only difference here, is that this was on a football field on prime time TV. Wow! Even in victory, the Browns come out looking like pure losers, LOL!

Well, erratic is a huge stretch. He was swinging it directly at Rudolph and made a direct hit. Sounds like Cam is saying it was an accidental swing.

He was talking about Pouncy swinging erratically after the Garrett assault. Again, all Jordan is saying is that the Steelers aren’t as innocent as the media is portraying this. Both sides were in the wrong in all of this.

He was talking about Pouncy swinging erratically after the Garrett assault. Again, all Jordan is saying is that the Steelers aren’t as innocent as the media is portraying this. Both sides were in the wrong in all of this.

I read a few extra times now. I am pretty sure he was talking about erratic helmet swing. Not a single person has said that Steelers are not wrong as well but the reactions are far from equal. Rudolph should get punished as well but how many times have we seen players rip helmets off and chase after a player not get anything more than a 15 yard penalty? Often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom