Thomas' two fumbles (1 Viewer)

Nov23

Rookie
Reaction score
He's a rookie. He's having a great season. He will use this to get better.

All that said - his fumbles cost us the game. And this really sucks.

The first one was a ball security issue and it shouldn't have happened.

The second one I can't really blame on him, he got sandwiched between a linebacker and a 260lb defensive end at full speed. How many other receivers do you think could hold onto that, it's a tough catch.

While Thomas was reading his news clippings, the Broncos were making plans to beat the living crap out of him. Michael Thomas had his manhood tested today. He failed.

Thing is, he fumbled twice and caused a pick. Thats 3 right there in one game. The fumbles reminded me of Colston a few yrs back lmao

Ingram got benched over ball security. He did it in back to back weeks, and rightly got benched. But he came back stronger, like a champion. Lesson learned.

Michael Thomas gave the ball to Denver, multiple times - not acceptable. His Twitter handle is "you can't cover mike." Pretty sure of oneself. Alright Mike. You owe Saints fans one football game.

Thomas cost us the game. ST sealed the loss.

Thomas had 2 fumbles and was too soft on the INT. He was at fault for 3 TOs.

Tough loss against a good team. The team fought really hard, Thomas will learn bad days like that will cost his team. I knew before Lutz kicked that that it was going to be returned for a TD. I said it out loud, just can't believe it actually happened

1) He's a rookie

2) He has high self discipline. He will mentally and physically beat himself up over this game. He wont let that happen again.

Sad thing about this team is that the offense has put the defense in this position consistently this year. Ball security from players as well as playcalling is the blame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom